Certification: CE / EU
Metal Type: other
Grit type: 240 400 800 1000 1500 3000 4000 5000 6000
Product usage: Sharpening Stone, Japanese water stone, Whetstone, Grinding stone
Function: Knife maintaining and refining,polishing
Suitable for: Knives, Scissors
Functions: Helps Repair, Restore and Polish Blades
Body Material: Stone
Product size: 18cm x 6cm x 3cm/ 7inch x 2.36inch x 1.1inch
1. High-grade whetstone water stone for ensure effective sharpening results.
2. Double-sided sharpening design.
3. Equipped with silica gel non-slip base guarantee the safety sharpening.
4. Widely used for Knives,scissors,hand tools,woodworking tools,carving tools, etc.
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5- 15 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is decided by the degree of blunt tool.
Step 1: Coarse grinding, used to repair the seriously dam aged edge,suitable for blunt knives. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30 deg, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure,and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough. After sharpening the tool, it needs to be honed with coarse grindingafter half a year. Also depends on the specific situation.
Step 2: Fine grinding, a necessary step to eliminate burrs of the edge.
Use more gentle pressure,repeat step 1, and repair the edge until smoothly and keenly. General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2.Please wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stonesurface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry.